The PA ABLE Savings Program call center will be closing at 1:30 pm (EST) Wednesday, November 22, 2017 and will reopen on Monday, November 27, 2017, at 8:00am (EST).
- Save tax-free
- PA state tax deduction!
- Save beyond the $2,000 SSI asset limit
- Control the account
- Choose investment option
- Save up to $100,000 without losing SSI
- Save without losing Medical Assistance (Medicaid)
- Family/friends contributions not considered income
“PA ABLE represents a fresh approach to building the financial security of people with disabilities. I’m thrilled that Pennsylvanians now have this opportunity. Please call us today to learn more and enroll.”
- Joe Torsella, State Treasurer